Q. How long will Pops Corn stay fresh for?
Please keep all flavors sealed tight and out of direct sunlight until you are ready to serve. The longer you leave the Pops Corn sealed the longer it will stay fresh. This applies for the Bulk bags and gift Tins.
Below is an estimate of how long Pops Corn will stay fresh for once you receive your order and before it is opened.
- Pops Famous Caramel Popcorn, and the all candied flavors. 2-3 weeks
- Cheddar Cheese Popcorn 1-2 weeks
- Original Popcorn 1-2 weeks
- Kettle Corn 2-3 weeks
- Chocolate Caramel 2-3 weeks
Keep it covered, keep it fresh.
Q. How long will my order take to arrive?
- We do our absolute best to ship the next business day. If you live in Florida, it will take 1 -2 business Days.
- Outside of Florida will take 3-5 business days with California being the longest transit time.
- We offer next day and rush delivery for an extra charge. Please email us for a quote Info@popscorn.com
Q. Can you request a delivery date?
- Yes! Just tell us the date you would like the order to arrive on the “special Instruction” tab when checking out and we will get the order to you On or right before the requested day.
Q. How much will a bulk 5 lbs bag feed?
- 5 Pounds will feed approximately 25 people
- We estimate that each person should receive 3 oz of Flavored Popcorn.
- 50 people would be 10 lbs and so on…
Q. How many people does the original (buttered flavored) popcorn feed?
- The Original popcorn is much lighter and fluffier than the caramel and candied flavors.
- For the Original popcorn we suggest 1 oz per person. 1 oz is like a small bag at the movie theater.
- Our Bulk Original Pops Corn Bags are 2 pounds each
- 2 pounds is 32 oz.
- If you serve each person 1oz it will feed 32 people.
- You can always give more or less depending on the sizes you are serving.
Q. I need popcorn on a specific date, when should I place my order?
- Always plan to have the popcorn arrive 3-4 days prior to the event. It’s better to be safe.
- If needed on a specific date, please put the date in the “special instruction” space on the checkout page when ordering. We will do our best to have it arrive on that date.
Q. Donation requests.
- We do our best to accommodate as many charities as possible.
- Please send your information to. Lee@popscorn.com.
Q. Is your website secure?
- PopsCorn.com has the latest in security software to ensure your confidential information remains confidential
Q. Do you make special colors and flavors?
- We do our best to make you happy. Have a special color or Flavor request? Email us and we will get back to you right away with our best options.
- When sending us the request, please tell us exactly what you are looking for, How much you need and when you need it. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Do you custom print company logos on the gift tins?.
- YES! That is our specialty. We will need your logo in a High Rez format. Minimum quantities apply. Email Lee@popscorn.comright away.
Q. Does Pops Corn Wholesale?
- We work with many local and national companies.
- Please email Lee@popscorn.com and we will get back to you right away.
Q. Is Pops corn Kosher?
Q. Do you use nuts in any of your products?
We do not use nuts in any of our products, but we do have nuts in our store where we manufacture the popcorn. We do our Absolute best to not cross contaminate. To our knowledge we have never had any issues with any customers getting sick. With that said if you or your loved one has an allergy we can not be 100% certain that it is safe. Just being cautious.